For any questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
1. A few words about https://www.indeavor.com/
Regarding the personal data (e.g. customer’s employees’ personal data) provided on our software app (https://app.workloud.com/workloud/login.aspx), we act as a Processor towards your personal data. On a case by case basis the concerned subscriber (employer) is considered to be the controller for the process of personal data entered on the software app.
2. What is personal data?
The term “Personal Data” or “Data”, as used to this Policy, refers to a natural person’s (either an individual or a professional) data such as full name, , e-mail address, telephone number, etc. that can identify or be used to identify the website’s visitor.
3. What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Processing of Personal Data is the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adjustment or alteration, recovery, search for Data, use, disclosure by the transfer of Data, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction to natural person’s Personal Data.
4. What kind of Personal Data do we collect?
We may process Personal Data via our “request a demo” segment (e.g. first name, last name, e-mail, industry) as well as via our “newsletter” segment of our website (e.g. first name, last name, email) based on the lawful basis of consent, and our “contact us” segment (e.g. first name, last name, email, industry) as well as via any gated content forms (e.g. first name, last name, e-mail, company) based on our legitimate interest to serve the requested communication. Furthermore, we may process your data to consider your job application, associated with a specific open role, for the purpose of employment and keep in contact with you through the job application process. The abovementioned processing is necessary in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
We do not collect and process special categories of Personal Data (personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation) via our website. In case you forward us special categories of Personal Data, it will be deleted immediately and will not be further processed.
5. For what purposes do we process your Data?
We collect your Data solely for the purposes of:
- Receiving and handling demo requests,
- Your subscription to our “newsletter”,
- Communicating with you via our “contact us” form,
- Complying with the obligations imposed from the current legislation, and
- Considering your job application.
6. Who are the recipients of your Data?
The recipients of your Data are the strictly necessary personnel of the Company, who is committed to confidentiality, and its cooperating companies which process your Data as Data Processors (or Subprocessors) on its behalf and based on its instructions, such as the Company’s subsidiaries and our website’s service provider.
Moreover, it is possible that we share your Data with or send them to a competent public authority, if we are under a legal obligation to do so.
7. How do we ensure that our Data Processors respect your Data?
Our Data Processors have agreed with the Company and are contractually bound:
- to maintain confidentiality,
- not to transfer Data to third parties without our written permission,
- to undertake organizational and technical data security measures,
- to comply with the legal framework for the protection of Personal Data, especially with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
8. Do we transfer your Data abroad?
As part of our international activity we might transfer your Personal Data to countries located either inside the European Economic Area or to third countries. The recipients of such transfers will either be subsidiary companies, or Data Processors which are contractually bound with our companies. Any such transfers are made only if the appropriate conditions of GDPR are met.
9. When do we erase your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data are retained by us only for as long as it is required according to the purpose of the processing and the applicable law. In any case, your Data will not be retained for a period that exceeds 90 days.
10. Are your Data safe and secure?
We commit to safeguard your Personal Data. We have taken all the appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing.
11. What are your rights?
Regarding your Personal Data, you have the right to:
- Inquire whether we process your Personal Data or not, access your Personal Data that we process, and obtain a copy thereof,
- Correct the Personal Data you have provided us,
- Object to the processing of your data, when processing is based on our legitimate interests and you object, on grounds relating to your particular situation to the this processing of your personal data or withdraw your consent and there are no other imperative and legitimate reasons that override your right.
- request the transfer of your Personal Data to another Controller,
- delete your Personal Data,
- when the processing is based on your consent, revoke the consent you have given us at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent, before you recall it.
You can exercise your rights by applying to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint before the relevant authority of your residence for issues concerning the processing of your Personal Data. In order to obtain more information on how to file a complaint, you can visit relevant authority’s website where detailed information is available.
We will reply to your requests for free, without delay, and in any case within one (1) month after we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or you submit a large number of requests, we will notify you within one (1) month in case we need to take a two (2) months extension, within which we will respond back to you.
If your requests are obviously unfounded or excessive particularly because of their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing data or performing the requested action, or refuse to respond to the request. We will provide you with the justification of any such decision.
12. A bit more information
We do not make automated individual decision-making including profiling.
Our website is not intended for minors under 16 years of age.
If you want to contact us for matters related to the processing of your Data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact Us via e-mail at the address: email@example.com