Security and Compliance
Benefit from Indeavor’s commitment to world-class security, infrastructure and features designed to keep your people and information safe.
Trusted by the world's most mission-critical enterprises
Indeavor is certified for the highest security standards
Protecting our Customer Data is a business-critical function and a core tenant of our operating model. At Indeavor, we continuously invest in our security processes and resources to ensure we’re not only offering a cutting-edge SaaS software solution, but delivering an end-to-end secure product.
Indeavor keeps its customers safe, and their information secure.
Our philosophy is driven by the idea that we cannot just add security “on-top”, rather we’ve adopted a security by design paradigm.
We use enterprise-grade protection to keep your content safe.
- Vulnerability management and incident response
- Penetration Testing
- Encryption of data at rest and in transit
- Advanced threat intelligence and automated detection using machine learning techniques
- Network and Systems Security
We make sure the right people have access, while keeping everyone else out.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and/or multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Access Provisioning according to the least privilege principle
- User Access Reviews
- Segregation of duties in changes
With our global distributed infrastructure, Indeavor is designed to stay up and running, no matter what.
- Physical security safeguards for our data centers and offices
- Disaster recovery and data backup
- Multiple availability zones for high-availability and redundancy
- Segregation of customer data
- Security monitor and alerting
Our Management Team along with experienced Security Professionals are constantly directing, evaluating, and supporting the security efforts for keeping Indeavor solutions at highest security standards.
- Information Security policies and procedures
- Continuous security awareness training for employees
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Vendor management
- Change Management and software development lifecycle
Indeavor takes a risk-informed approach that uses deep defense-in-depth investments and compensating security measures to protect your sensitive business information.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt all user interactions in transit
- Advanced encryption of data at rest using industry standard encryption algorithms
- Encryption key management
- SOC 2 Report
- GDPR Report
For a copy of these reports, send us a note.
Sign up for Indeavor Updates
Stay connected with Indeavor for the latest news and highlights for mission-critical work.