The wrong workforce management process creates more work for management. Indeavor helps the following complex scheduling environments ensure that they are always putting the right employee in the right place at the right time—in minutes, not after hours of time spent dealing with spreadsheets or outdated workforce management apps.
Manufacturers can staff to match their everchanging demand needs, all while eliminating unnecessary overtime and adhering to union rules.
Keep up with your SKU requirements
- Alleviate gaps in production and consistently staff shifts in accordance to volatile labor demand and complex union rules
- Schedule only qualified employees to each required position with integrated and automated skills management capabilities
- Eliminate unnecessary overtime and ensure fair OT distribution when needed
Food and beverage processors can adhere to FSMA regulations consistently by scheduling only qualified employees to each required job.
Ensure your lines run accurately and efficiently
- Promote food safety and limit the threat of a recall by ensuring only qualified employees are assigned to each required position
- Easily maintain FDA-mandated documentation with a centralized system of record for each employee’s scheduling and certification information
- Fill known and unknown vacancies in minutes to guarantee lines run on time
Energy & Utilities
Nuclear energy and utility plants can efficiently keep up with the demand for clean energy without sacrificing worker safety.
Ensure employee efficiency and safety with fatigue management
- Schedule every employee within the work hour limits outlined by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission—for straight time, overtime, and real-time shift changes
- Easily facilitate the delivery of annual reports to the NRC with automated fatigue reports on waiver counts and violations
- Promote employee and plant safety by ensuring only qualified and fit-for-duty employees are assigned to each position
- Ensure smooth transitions between online and outage operations
Oil & Gas
Upstream E&P, midstream transportation facilities, and downstream petroleum refineries can deliver consistently on ever-increasing demand while still keeping compliant to fatigue management recommended practices.
Increase efficiency without compromising safety and compliance
- Schedule every employee within the Hours of Service guidelines outlined by RP 755—for straight time, overtime, and real-time shift changes
- Keep a centralized system of record with automated fatigue reports on waiver counts and violations
- Promote employee and site safety by ensuring only employees with up-to-date certifications are assigned to each position
EMS, public safety, and mass transportation agencies can serve the public more efficiently by ensuring the best, most qualified employees are assigned to each job.
Focus less on admin and more on your mission
- Keep compliant with federal and state regulations by integrating your existing qualification management systems, ensuring only certified employees work each post
- Eliminate unnecessary overtime (e.g. overscheduling) and ensure fair OT distribution (e.g. mitigating bypasses) when needed
- Have a centralized system of record—for day-to-day operations and emergencies—for every employee’s start/end times and post
Trucking companies and 3PLs can schedule the right mix of drivers and warehouse workers to keep up with consumer demand while mitigating driver fatigue.
Improve scheduling to stay competitive
- Staff to match what you need to fulfill and deliver orders faster, while keeping compliant to union and fatigue regulations
- Eliminate unnecessary overtime to increase driver safety and cost savings while ensuring fair OT distribution when needed
- Guarantee there is no lack of coverage with real-time capabilities to effectively deal with last-minute call outs
Nursing homes and assisted living facilities can easily meet Medicare’s standards on minimum staffing requirements and documentation.
Be well prepared for minimum staffing audits
- Schedule the right mix of aides, nurses, and other team members to satisfy your state’s minimum staffing requirements and provide your patients exceptional care
- Easily facilitate the delivery of staffing reports to the Public Health Department when necessary
- Ensure only qualified staff members are assigned to each patient with integrated and automated skills management capabilities
Other Dynamic Environments
Enterprises that have complicated scheduling rules and rely on their shift employees can schedule them effortlessly with Indeavor’s automated labor management solution.
Unlock the benefits of automated employee scheduling and absence management
- Take work off of management’s plate so they can focus on business-driving initiatives with demand-based scheduling
- Automatically ensure both straight time and overtime shifts are adequately staffed, and complex scheduling rules are adhered to
- Address real-time changes and employee requests (e.g. unexpected vacancies, job swaps, overtime, de-crewing) in minutes to guarantee there are no scheduling gaps
Join us for a live product demonstration
Your employees are your most valuable asset. Indeavor’s automated employee scheduling and absence management solution helps you communicate with them more effectively. Request a demo today to learn how partnering with us can help solve your unique labor management issues. Or, ask us a question.